29 abril 2014

Made with Love!

Hello Friends,
Today I have a clean and simple card to share!
I saw this card on Magnolia magazine  when I when for a crop in my Friend’s house and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I had those same stamps at home so I could make  exactly the same… It is pretty much clean and simple, but so pretty, elegant…  and with one of my fave stamp, Fantasy Flower… gosh, just love this one so much!! use that all the time! :)
So here goes:
2014-04-13 16.59.59 
I have stamped the image and sentiment with memento ink and colored it with copic markers. Both stamps are from Magnolia Stamps.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Case Study:challenge #188 (29 Apr)
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes (4 May)
Created with Love: in the garden (4 May)
Blessing Ink: anything goes (4 May)
Sentimental Sundays: clean and simple (3 May)
Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (30 Apr)
Tildas Town: anything goes (9 May)
Time for Magnolia: anything goes (9 May)
Kit and Clowder: something blue (3 May)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Vivi
Technorati Marcas:

7 comentários:

Louise disse...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Anne disse...

Beautiful flower and great style. :)

Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!
Hugs, Anne

Lady Bug Stampers disse...

I agree this is a great card. Love the flower!! Thanks for joining us at Created with love Challenges.
Linda K. DT.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Gina's Cards disse...

This is such an elegant card and wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina x

Babi Kind disse...

Lindo CAS card Vivi. Obrigada por compatilhar no Tilda's Town. Beijocas, Babi

Chantal disse...

What a stunning and gorgeous card Love it!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Time for Magnolia – Anything goes and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

Tamara disse...

Lovely!!!
Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara