11 abril 2014

For You

Hello Friends,

I made this card for a dear friend who is with me participating in a birthday swap group at Prima Dolls Mania Facebook Group!

I am kind of new to Prima dolls stamps and I am learning how to work with them on cards as they are too tall..... this is the 3rd one and I am pleased how this one turned out!



I have colored skin and hair with copic markers.
Background was made with sizzix emboosing template!  Sentiment is from Wild Rose Stamps.
Flowers are from prima Mareketing and Wild Orchid Crafts.
Pattern paper is a left ofer that I had saved.
Laces, glitter and rhinestones are from my stash.
Spellbinders Nestabilities die cuts are scalloped and standard circles.

I'm joining the following challenges with this card:
Addicted to cards: retalhos (20 Apr)
4 Krafty Girls: anything goes (16 Apr)
Copic Spain: flowers (31 Mar)
Color Me Creative: anything goes (25 Apr)
Show me Thrusday - Sassy Cheryl: anything goes (15 Apr)
Natalie and Amy: embossing (31 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Que lindooo, amei a delicadeza,obrigada por participar com a gente no ACC,bjs

Unknown disse...

Very cute!!

Luciana disse...

Que cute!!! Adorei!
Beijos, obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC!

Adri Munhoz disse...

Vivi, lindíssimo! Adorei o detalhe da rendinha na saia da Doll. Obrigada por participar conosco no ACC, bjs

Sassy Cheryl disse...

This is just beautiful!!!
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Cathy P disse...

Such a cute girl. Love the way you put this together. Thanks for playing in our anything goes challenge at Color Me Creative this week. Cathy xx

Cristina disse...

So fun!
thanks for share at Copic Spain.
Hugs, Cristina Valenzuela.

Kim. disse...

Really pretty card, lovely image and embossing. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy Challenge.
Kim xXx