13 abril 2014

Ballerina Bunny Tilda

Hello Friends,

An easter project  I made during a crop last week that I want to show you!! 

 but before that, let me warn you  this will be a long post as I'm gonna show pictures of that crop I went so if you dont want to see them,  just scroll down to my project, ok?!

Once a month about 25 girls who are Magnolia Stamps lovers get together to  make a project and have some fun.. but this month we also had a special celebration as 2 of the Girls were celebrating their Birhtdays, so everything was prepared with lots of love!

   

    






And now, my project!





This is Ballery Bunny Tilda from Magnolia Stamps and colored it with copic markers!

I'm joining the following challenges:
Dream Valley: Easter (18 Apr)
The Craft Place: Anything goes/Easter (25 Apr)
Tildas Town: Easter (18 Apr)
Boutique Magnolia: Easter (25 Apr)
Delicious Doodles: Easter (16 Apr)
4 Crafty Chicks: polka dots (15 Apr)


Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

6 comentários:

Lillian A disse...

LOVE that bright orange color and oh, my, bunnies, bunnies all over the place!! Looks like fabulous projects were done and the desserts look SO scrumptious!! Hope your Easter creation gets filled with lots of treats from the Easter bunny, Vivi -- good luck !!!

Louise disse...

Fabulous creation, love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Unknown disse...

Love all the bright colors! Looks like you have great fun! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina - DT

Amanda disse...

Hi, I love your Easter bag you have made, it's so cute and adorable. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place.
Hugs Amanda (DT)

Crafting Vicky disse...

wow that looks like lots of fun! Totally adore the great project you have done!

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Joe Shien Shien disse...

Awesome projects! They are so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.
Hugs, shien shien