25 fevereiro 2013

Stole Gilli!!!

Hello Friends,
I'm late on bringing the card I made for the anything goes with pastel colors and butterfly at  House of Gilli Challenge.


Take a look:


For  my card I have chosen the Stole Gilli from Gilli Stamps. I colored her using copic markers.
die cuts here are classic circle and scalloped circle nestabilities from Spellbinders. Twine is from Stamping Scrapping .

Buttons are from my stash and |butterfly I cut with Martha Stewaart punch!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue: anything goes (02 Mar)
  2. Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (01 Mar)
  3. Crafty Catx: die cut and puch (28 Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xxx

Vivi


6 comentários:

Sheila H disse...

Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Tesoura, papel e outros amores! disse...

Onw tifofo Vivi!!!
Uma semana abençoada para você:)
Bjoks

Aunty Sue disse...

Lovely card and great for our dies & punches challenge at Crafty Catz. Thanks for joining hope to see you next week

Crafting Vicky disse...

Love the CAS look of your card. Great image and wonderful coloring.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

craftygranny disse...

Gorgeous . Love the image and the colours and colouring are lovely. Thanks for sharing at challenges 4 everybody.
Hugs trisha x

Gail disse...

This is a cute cute card! Love how you color!!!! Hugs, Gail