14 fevereiro 2013

30, 29, 28, 27...

Hey Friends,

Happy Valentines` Day!!

yes, I`m counting down, not to the Valentines` day but  to my Vacation , I`ll take vacation in exactly 30 days..... woohooo.. just cant wait... Hubby and I will be going to  USA for  3 weeks....   oh, so exciting!!!!    it will be an awesome vacation... I`m planning to visit lots of places... lots of things to happen in there!!!  we will meet dear Friends again... oh, it will be a dream vacation... and to register everything, I`m taking my camera, of course, and I`m making a diary, so I can write down everything with my words....

and that is what I want to show you today... just the cover, as the inside of it is not finished yet!!

Take a look:



As I will carrry it with me all the time, I though it would be better to have a clean and simple cover... so flowers wouldn`t be smashed!! lol 

And for the cover I have chosen the cutest couple ever, Tilda and Edwin from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored the image using copic markers.

USA map  is a free gsd file that I got from The Quilling Patch.  Border and rhinestones are from my stash!

I`ll show you the other pages once I have finished them...

I`m entering this project in the following challenge:
  1. Midweek Magnolias: color blue (19 Feb)


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day!!

xoxo

Vivi


3 comentários:

Keridinha disse...

Lindo cartão!
Bjs

Mary J disse...

Oh Vivi, so gorgeous!

Becky disse...

Sounds like a fab trip
Gorgeous creation
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Midweek Magnolias
Hugs, Becky x

I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/