09 fevereiro 2013

From the Heart!


Hello Friends,
As Valentine`s day is around the corner, I have a card to show you with the theme.
Take a look:



This sweet image is called Wryn-Grow a Little Love from Tiddly Inks Stamps.
Isn`t she cute?!  I absolutely love this image.. love her long her too !! lol 
I have colored her using copic markers, but as I colored this image quite a while ago, I cant remember the colors number I used on her dress, sorry about that!

I have used 2 differents sizzix embossing templates and cut the heart with spellbinders classic heart nestabilities.

Ribbon is from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tiddly Inks: love is in the air (18 Feb)
  2. Card Crafters Circle: love is in the air/valentine (14 Feb)
  3. Crafty Catz: love is in the air (14 Feb)
  4. Daring Cardmakers: love is in the air (14 Feb)
  5. Digi Haven: love/valentine (14 Feb)
  6. Dilly Beans: hearts (14 Feb)
  7. Just Add Ink: just add hearts (12 Feb)
  8. Simply Create Too: valentine/hearts (14 Feb)
  9. Paper Crafting Journey: love (19 Feb)
  10. Simon Says Stamp: have a heart (12 Feb)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xxx

Vivi

8 comentários:

Sue Jones disse...

Adorable card - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

Loopylou. disse...

awwww this is beautiful! love the big heart.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Lisa Carroll disse...

Absolutely adorable! She is colored PERFECTLY! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Have a Heart" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xox

Jennifer disse...

Oh, she's beautiful and so is your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée disse...

Very sweet card with a charming image. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Ohhh que fofoooo, amei seu cartão,bjss

Unknown disse...

What a cute card! Wryn looks so sweet. Thanks for joining us this challenge at Tiddly Inks. Goodluck!

Leah's Crafty Life disse...

oooh Vivi this is sooo beautiful!! I love how you colored her up.. and such a sweet card - if I had to guess I would think R81, R83, R85 for the dress colors.. absolutely love that combination for pink. :) So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
hugs,
Leah