12 fevereiro 2013

Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine

Hello Friends,

Today is Tuesday so it is time for By Lori Design Inspiration Tuesday !!! woohooo
This week I played with Bug & Roo Peyton Valentine, take a look:




Cute, isnt`t she?  I colored the image using copic markers.  I used spellbinders classic square and  nestabilities card creator - Fancy ribbon threader.
Lace is from Martha Stewart and flowers from wild orchid!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Love Rubber Stamps: all about love (18 Fev)
  2. Papertake Weekly: heart and flowers (18 Fev)
  3. Sweet Stamps: romance (18 Fev)
  4. Through the Craftroom door: anything goes (18 Fev)
  5. Top Tip Tuesday: let me call sweetheart (17 Fev)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi

9 comentários:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com disse...

Fantastic coloring! I love the roses! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

Anne Fenton disse...

Oh my what a cute card....love it. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

Lydia disse...

Beautiful card !! Great colours and such a sweet image xxx Thank you for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xx
PS I have some candy on my blog if your interested xx http://lydiawalker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/just-little-candy.html

Valeria Netrebo disse...

It's so cute)) The image is lovely and make me smile)

Unknown disse...

She's so sweet! Love your card and wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Pauline C disse...

Very cute card Vivi - your image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week
Hugs
pauline x

Olivia disse...

This is soo cute. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps

Debs disse...

Adorable card - love the sweet image and fab floral arrangement.
Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Bettina L. disse...

Fabolous valentines card and I love the floral arrangement too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx