15 agosto 2012

Merry Christmas!


Hello Friends!!

Happy Wednesday!!  

Last weekend was crop day with Friends and we decided to make a tag,  but it was not a regular size, it is  XL size one!! lol 

I love it because it was big enough to add all the embellies I wanted to!
I decided to have Christmas for the theme as I just got this stamp from Magnolia stamps-Little Christmas collection.  I was dying to play with ir. lol   so here goes my TAG:



It is 15 x 9 cm big and I cut it using my silhouette. Template I got from Birds Card, cardstock is from basic grey, esquimo kisses pack, flowers from wild orchid. Leaves are cut with foliage die cut from spellbinders.
I colored my Tilda with my copic markers R29, 27, 24, 22, E11, 00, 53, R20, C2, 1, 00.


I entering my tag in the following challenges:

  1. Cards und More: anything goes (20 Aug)
  2. Celebrate the Occasion: christmas in August (10 Aug)
  3. My Time to Craft: christmas in August (26 Aug)
  4. Forever Friends: something new ((Magnolia Stamp) 17 Aug)
  5. There is Magic in the Air: doily (20 Aug)
  6. Just Magnolia: pearls and swirls (16 Aug)
  7. The Ribbon Girls: bingo = ribbon, pearl, image (18 Aug)
Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi


18 comentários:

Raquel Wizenffat disse...

Lindo lindo Vivi... essa Tilda é um charme e essa tag ficou um arraso...bjus

Rachel disse...

Love your over sized tag, it's very jolly!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week, Rachel xxx

Sol disse...

WOW !! Beautiful Tag!! And lovely Decorated!! Great combination of Decorations. Great Coloring!! Yup!! That stamp is adorable!! :o)
Thank you for joining in at Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar Challenge :o)
Hugs Solveig (Sol)

Doreen disse...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Adrian disse...

Cute tage, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Tanya disse...

Gorgeous tag Vivi, I love the traditional Christmas colours, very festive!

Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog :)

Tanya xx

Márcia Kamano disse...

Lindo! Adorei a Tilda!
beijos carinhosos

Shell Shearer Swinscoe disse...

Love it! Just gorgeous, fab embellishments & colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Claudia Ventura disse...

Ficou uma fofura... amei!
Bjsss

Tonya disse...

Great design. I love the tag shape. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Celebrate The Occasion.

Tonya
CTO DT

Nádia Silva disse...

Vivi!!!

Que lindo!!!!Amei de paixão!!!Bjks

Unknown disse...

Hey, who said a tag needs to be small? I love when people break the rules while crafting! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
Anna xxx

Sheila disse...

Love the cute image, doily is pretty. Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge, good luck x

Claudia disse...

Hi Vivi, what a great Christmas tag. Love the stamp, your colouration and all your lovely details.
Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
Hugs Claudia

BugBites disse...

what a beautiful card.TFS with us at CTO this week.

Julies Crafty Creations disse...

Gorgeous. thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Forever Friends and
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Lucianna Dilsaver disse...

Love your reds with your adorable image and your tag shape is wonderful! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Christmas in August" Challenge :)

Esther disse...

Beautiful tag!
Adorable image :)
Thanks for joining CTO this week!