27 agosto 2012

Girly Gilli!!

Hello Friends,
it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli and this fortnigh is to make a card with your favorite color combo.. well, mine is Purple and White..
not a suprise in here, right?!? lol lol
Ok,  so let me show you my card:
DSC02648
I`ve chosen Girly Gilli for my card and colored her with copic markers V09, V06, V05, V04, V01, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, C2, E00.
I used sizzix embossing plate to emboss the cardstock. Sentiment is from label accents from Stamping Scrapping.
Flowers are from wild orchid and brads, ribbon and cardstock from my stash.
I hope you like my card and come of over to play with us!
I`m entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch Saturday: sketch (31 Aug)
  2. Stamptacular Sundays: roses and ribbon (01 Sep)
  3. Amusing Challenges: anything goes (2 Sep)
  4. Wags `n Whiskers: favorite color (30 Aug) 
  5. Paper Crafting Journey anything goes (12 Sep)
  6. Divas by Design: anything goes (28 Aug)
  7. Paper Shelter Challenge: anything goes (28 Aug)
  8. Craft Your Passion: emboss it (2 Sep)
  9. The Crazy Challenge: anything goes (1 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

9 comentários:

Eileen disse...

Lovely card. Great image and choice of colours. Beautifully coloured and love the embossing.
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter challenge this week and good luck
Eileen x

Chris disse...

She is sweet and I love all that purple! :) Thanks so much for joining me this week for my Amusing Challenges - I'm glad you joined in on the fun!

SAHLERS disse...

Great card thanks for joining in at Divas By Design
-sheryl-

Cards By MI disse...

Cute looking card with lovely colours and colouring. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
Love nhugs
Marie

Alice disse...

this is so sweet! darling card!

Sherry disse...

Vivi, she is absolutely adorable. Luv the way you did the coloring on the dress!!

Love & Hugs

Suzanne disse...

lovely cas card thanks for joining stamptacular this week

tiggertastic disse...

this is ever so pretty and in my fav colour too :)

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Unknown disse...

Lindo!!! Adorei!!!
Beijos