02 agosto 2012

Gift for you!

Hello Friends,

Last night I was looking for images to color and then I saw this Teddy Bears' surprise package  image from Whimsy that I won in a challenge and had never played with it. so that is all I needed… a great excuse…  lol lol

I decided to give a try and color a teddy bear with other color then brown.. I always use  browns for bears but not today… I decided to go with grey!! No sure I like or not.. take a look:



Now let me know your thoughts about it!!
Here are the supplies:
I’m entering this card  in the following challenges:
  1. Designed to Color: furry friends (8 Aug)
  2. Papertake Weekly: sketch (6 Aug)
  3. Bearly Mine: anything goes (6 Aug)
  4. Divas by Design: flowers (7 Aug)
  5. Paper Crafting Journey: anything goes (12 Sep)
Thanks for stopping by today!
xx
Vivi

8 comentários:

Ardilla disse...

I think it looks gorgeous, grey is a good color to make awesome cards as yours :)

cotnob disse...

This is a lovely card, such pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Pop's Cards disse...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

Ana Yamamoto (Aninha) disse...

Amei o ursinho!
O cartão está maravilhoso!
BJo

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) disse...

I love your coloring of him. Blue Grey? It's darling! Thanks for playing with our Furry Friends theme this week at Designed to Color

Color Crew Lisa

Donna Mosley disse...

Aww! Vivi, this is so cute. Love the bear and he looks fab in grey.

Donna x

Lillian A disse...

Looks like gray worked out fine, Vivi - and the purple seems to work, too, of course! Every now and then, we have to jump out of our comfort zone and be daring!!

Jess's Crafty Things disse...

the grey bear is fab - try it with other coloured papers which have blue in them perhaps or reds and you will love him! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges Blog hugs Jess xx