13 agosto 2012

Boho Gilli

Hello Everyone,

it is time for a new challenge at House of Gilli Challenge blog and for this fortnight the theme is Add a Sentiment.   Easy peasy, right!?

Take a look at my card with a sentiment:



I decided to go with the stamps Boho Gilli and Life is Good, both from Gilli Stamps.
I colored Boho Gilli with my copic markers YR04, 02, 00, G00, 000, 000, E37, 33, 53, 11, 00, C2.
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxido Black. I place my image on a standard circle and lacey circle  nesties!
Flowers are from Wild Orchid with a touch on stickes- star dust on them!!  Rhinestones from Basic Grey (well, rhinestones were in yellow color but as I needed orange color and didnt have any, I colored them using my YR04 copic lol lol ).

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. Dream Valley: die cuts or punches (17 Aug)
  2. All Sorts Challenge: circle (17 Aug)
  3. Love to Create: sparkle (19 Aug)
Thank you for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

Nenhum comentário: