22 dezembro 2010

Mini Christmas Card

Hello Friends,

it has been a while since my last card post so as I made few mini christmas card I decided to post one of them for you to see...

So here goes:



As the space is little I could not work with many embellishments this time so I decided to add a flower only!

I used
Gift Tilda image from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored my image with the following copic markers:  E47, E33, E53, E01, E00, E000, R20. R57, R46, R27, C5, C2, C1, BG10, B00, YG61, Y8.
Background paper is from Basic grey - eskimo kisses.


I'm entering this mini card into the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly challenge: anything goes
-
All that Scraps:  to use a Magnolia iamge or die
- Die Cut Dreams: Girlie
- Paper Sundaes: Cut it out


I hope you like my card and leave a little note so I know you have stopped by!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

21 comentários:

Kathleen disse...

Hi Vivi gorgeous mini card, great colouring
Kathleen x

Barb Hardeman disse...

Vivi this is darling! What a cute image colored so well and the little flowers is just right!
Merry Christmas
Barb

Christina C. disse...

Vivi, this is absolutely adorable...love this sweet image and you colored her beautifully.

Kelly disse...

Oh she is so cute, very nice card that people would want to receive. Merry Christmas

ScrappingDeb disse...

What a darling card - love the colors and I think I "need" that Tilda - she's so cute!

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Ficou muito linda!
Beijos

Sandy disse...

This is adorable - just as cute as scute can be!
Sandy

Rosalie disse...

Muito lindinho seu mini cartão.
Beijos

Julie disse...

A beautiful little mini card! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Julie

Cindy disse...

It's the cutest card, Vivi. Didcha get your secret Santa gift yet? Huh? Didcha? Hugs, C2

Colorado Crafter disse...

Very cute card. Is there a certain size card that is considered a "mini"? I've never heard of that before.

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Ficou lindo seu cartaozinho Vivi
bjss
Leila

Fran disse...

Vivi your card is very cute. The background paper goes so well with your Tilda image. Your coloring is real nice too. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Suzanne J Dean disse...

So cute Vivi and so beautifully colored! Gorgeous colors!

holiday hugz,
Suzanne

Pat disse...

Oh Vivi, that is so darling! I love the way you colored it, and the red flower is just right! Good job as always.
Hugs, Pat

cabio's craft corner disse...

How cute is this mini card Vivi. Fun coloring job, very cheery. That flower sure is a sweet touch :o)
If I don't make it before Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anônimo disse...

Very cute and pretty Vivi! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you have a lovely Christmas! x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) disse...

This card is just smashingly gorgeous! Your coloring of Tilda is lovely.

Thank you for playing in our challenge this week for Paper Sundaes!
♥ Lisa M.

Crystal disse...

So cute, I love anything Tilda! Love the BG peeking out too! Thanks for joining in our Paper Sundaes Challenge this week :)

Debra disse...

Your work is GORGEOUS! I found you through Feline Playful and I am a new follower. I look forward to your inspiration!

Anônimo disse...

so cute! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Challenge, Winter where you live! Thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal