03 março 2010

A new card for 2 challenges





Hello Ladies & Gents, 


Today I want to show you a card that I made to  join 2 challenges.


Cupcake Craft Challenge: Round & Round
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling


I used Tilda in a petit coat image from Magnolia stamp and I have colored it with ciao copic markers.


I put stickles on her belt and her bow.. it looks so nice.. that is a pity it can`t be seen on the pic. 


I don`t know which patterned paper this is because I received from a friend in a swap.


Sentiment is from Stampin`up and the round papers were cut with nesties.
I had this cute flower button in my jar and I always like to put it in the middle of the sentiment. I think it looks nice!


I also put 3 silver round brads on the top left corner of the card!  to complete the challenge I put red  silk ribbon.


So now it is your turn to let me know about my card,ok!?


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!


Hugs,


Vivi

16 comentários:

Christina C. disse...

Hi Vivi! Love your card....it is so nice to see the older images making a comeback occasionally. I love this image of Tilda with all her petticoats. Wonderful card!

Barb Hardeman disse...

This card is so darling, Vivi! Love all those petticoats and your coloring of her is superb! Your embellies are wonderful...the red bow just finishes the card perfectly...hugs...Barb

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's soooo adorable, Vivi! I love the colors and she' so cute! I've got her and haven't inked her up yet. YIKES! Thanks for the inspiration!
hugs!
Sharon

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
What a cute card! I love this Tilda and you have colored her perfectly.
Hugs,
Nancy

Scrappinangler disse...

She is beautiful! Nice job! :)

Unknown disse...

She is great Vivi!! Hugs, Stephanie

Myrna disse...

Love your Tilda in her red dress. You did an awesome job on it. Love your special touches to her that you did.

anaRy disse...

Lady in red! How cute she looks...and loved the red bow!

Regina disse...

Lindinho Vivi!!!! Aliás.... como sempre.
Bjs
Regina

Sumtoy disse...

very cute..I love all the shade of gray for her petticoat. Great Job

Only By His Grace disse...

Hi Vivi. Viva la Vivi. super card.
Love the red and bow sets it off nicely.
Hugs Marion

Julia disse...

Wonderful card. Colors are great, embellishments so nice. Love the image, so cute. Nice job !
Hugs,
Julia B.

Donna disse...

Fab card for this weeks challenge and such pretty papers you have used...thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Christine Riley disse...

So cute, Tilda looks ready to go to a party :)
Hugs, Christine

The Crafty Den disse...

Hi Vivi, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jill disse...

gorgeous card Vivi, I love that DP it's gorgeous and your colouring is fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx