04 março 2010

Magnolia Highlites Challenge - a sketch one


Hello All,


wow, the week is almost over, just one day left!!!  that is so great, isn`t it?!!?!?
It has been a quite while that I haven`t joined Magnolia-licious Highlites but when I saw that it is a sketch challenge I could not resist...  I love sketch challenges....and this one is proposed by the talented Jacque!


Well, I`m no pretty sure I followed the sketch correctly as I think I should have used one more layer of paper.... but now it is too late.. the card is ready!! 


I used this image that I receive from a friend in a swap.. Tilda holding a package... this image is so cute!! and I colored it with copics ciao markers... I put stickles on her wings... so could have a little bit of shining...
  
Flowers are my brand new acquision and I love it.. they are so sparkling...


Well, that is all for today!!  I`ll post another card I made in a day or two!  


Thank you for stopping by !!!!


Hugs,


Vivi

11 comentários:

Ukka disse...

What a beautiful card Vivi. I love that Tilda she is so sweet.
Hugs,Ukka

Christina C. disse...

Very sweet card Vivi! Lovely jog coloring this cutie.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Wonderful work, Vivi! But then you always do such beautiful card! Love the flowers, very cool!
Hugs,
Barb

Patricia Garcia disse...

Pretty card Vivi, love the nice flowers!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Gina K disse...

I love how you colored her hair. The little blingy flowers are a nice touch. Gina L

raindropecho disse...

Great take on the sketch! Beautifully done!
- Ann

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ disse...

HI VIVI!!!!! OH you did great.I ALWAYS ALWAYS like to see the older images.When the new ones come out everybody wants to use them which i don't blame but i keep seeing the same ones over and over.It brings me a big smile when i see an older one lol! specially when she is colored beautifully like yours! Good luck on the challenge.Crossing figers.RubyM:)♥

Only By His Grace disse...

Very cute Vivi,
Love the colours.
hugs Marion

anaRy disse...

Loved that sparkle wing! Great card Vivi!
Anary

Christine Riley disse...

What a sweet card, this Tilda is one of my favorites.
Hugs, Christine

cabio's craft corner disse...

Beautiful coloring with sweet image. Those DP are great picks Vivi, Great card!
Hugs,
Cabio