15 março 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge #6 - Die Cut





Hello My Friends,

I hope you all had a great weekend!!! I sure did!

This post is quite special for me because is my first time posting a challenge that I have proposed at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog!!  so I would love if you all could stop by and join me! 

I have proposed to use die cuts on the challenge...  Oh, this little cuts are great and give a special touch in our cards!!

Well, I don`t have many die cuts yet, but I have few nestabilities, so I made my card with it!
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities - MEGA CURVED RECTANGLES shape to  cut the card and cut it on my Sizzix Big Shot Machine.

If you don`t know how to use the die cut, there is a great tutorial at Stamping Scrapping...  You will see that is easy and quick!

For  my card I used a Tilda with Puppy from Magnolia Stamps and colored her with copics ciao markers and cut scalloped oval for Tilda to be sitting on.

Background paper is from Basic Grey and also cut with nestabilities mega curved rectangules....  I added some red half adhesive pearls and petalloo flowers..

So, I hope I have given a little bit of inspiration and you can now join us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers..  there is an awesome prize for a lucky winner which is Magnolia - 412 WEDDING COUPLE A and you have till march 28th to enter in this challenge!!!

So, see you there!!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance disse...

Hey Vivi!! This is a really beautiful card!! Great Challenge!!

Patty disse...

Darling card!

magicalmagpie disse...

Very cute, I love the Maggies with pets, I havent got any yet, but will soon!
Gail

cabio's craft corner disse...

Isn't this card adorable!! The frame for Tilda to sit on and the matching color flowers. They go so well together :o)
A delightful card Vivi!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anônimo disse...

Beautifully created...such wonderful colours and design.

Gorgeous card!!!
x
Vicky

Anônimo disse...

Hi Vivi
You do Tilda very nicely
I love the colors and the shapes you put with her. Your truly gifted
Thanks for sharing

Anônimo disse...

What a wonderful card Vivi!
~Pam