28 março 2010

Bildmalarna & others challenges









Hello Ladies,


I hope you all are having a great weekend so far!!

I receive this Bildmalarna stamp as a gift and decided to join a challenge at Bildmalarna Challenge Blog with it! 

This fortnight is to have embossing and flowers on your card + bildmalarna stamp. Unfortunately I don`t know the name of it, so if you know, please, let me know so I can add this important info in my next posts.

I colored my image with copics ciao, emboss is a sizzix template, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and red rhinestones are from Kaisercfrat.

I also added a little bit of red glitter on the butterflies and flowers.


But when I was checking others challenge blogs I saw that my card qualified for them so, I`m also entering at:


- Crafty Calender Challenge: Flower Power
- Pollycraft Monday Challenge:  Sparkly 
- Pile on it: Animal
- Charisma Cardz Challenge: Spring has Sprung
- The Pink Elephant Challenge: Add green

That is all for now. If you can, leave a comment about my card, I`d love to know yours thoughts about it!


Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Great job Vivi. Wish I knew the name of the stamp, she is adorable and looks very relaxed!! Thanks for joining us at Bildmalarna!! hugs, Stephanie

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!! Para ser sincera com você, não é o meu carimbo preferido, mas seu trabalho ficou impecácel. Muito lindo messssssssmo!!
Bjs

Regina

Shelley disse...

This stamp gives me thoughts of lazy summer days. Love th image and a great card Vivi. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

Great image, so relaxing! Cute dog too! Great job on the PIO challenge. So happy you could join in the fin this week with Pile it On!