08 março 2009

Still inspired

Good Night to all, before I go to bed, I want to show the other card I made while I was inspired by those awesome cards. A while ago, I received from a friend the images that are in this card but I didn't had the chance to make a card with muffin before, so I thought now would be a good opportunity... And as I just received my first nestabilities, I cut the largest oval shape to use on it. So, this is the result: That is all for tonight and I wish you all a terrific week! Hugs, Vivi

4 comentários:

Christine disse...

A beautiful card!! Tilda is so sweet on her muffin. Great work!

Nikki Fairbairn disse...

Beautiful bright card Viviane, I love your cute Tilda, Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon Caudle disse...

Beautiful card Vivi!! I love that Tilda and she looks great sitting on that muffin! hugs!

Lorraine A disse...

Lovely card :-)
Good luck with the Simon Says Challenge candy :-)
Lorraine