05 abril 2009

3 Clovers Thursday - Challenge #7

Hi All, Oh, after this entire week without being able to make cards due to an order that I got in my online shop, I took a little time off and made 3 cards! One of them I made for 2 purposes: 1st: To join the 3 Clovers Thursday - Challenge #7 2nd: To send to a friend for Yahoo Group Paterned Swap Card – theme Bird So, I thought this stamp is perfect for both and this is the one I'm showing to you today! The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs and it is called Tweetie Pie. I used my CIAO copic markers to color my stamp. So this is what I came up with: I hope you all liked it and if possible, leave a comment, I'd love to read it! Hugs, Vivi Casale

3 comentários:

Kerry D-C disse...

Great card, Vivi!! What a cute image!! Thanks so much for joining in this weeks 3 Clovers Thursday challenge!

Crafty Guam Girl disse...

Vivi,

I love, LOVE your card! It is way too cute. I also checked out your other cards. And of course, they are all AWESOME!!! You do such great work!!!

Big Hugs & Kisses!!!
Buffie

Rachel disse...

Awww this is such a sweet card! that image is so cute!! love your tilda cards-way toooo cute!
Hugs,
Rachel