07 março 2009

New card with the lovely Tilda

Hello Ladies, Last night, after getting inspired for some awesome cards, I got to work and made my own... not that awesome, of course.. One day, I'll get there.. lol.. So, no card for sketch challenge today!!! Well, of course I had to make this card with Tilda from Magnolia Stamps as I'm madly in love with her. Lately when I start crafting I just cannot think in any other stamp to work with than Tilda... So Here goes my card: For embellishment, I used pink flower shapes chatons (no idea how the name in english), Petaloo glitter pink and white flowers, brad and ribon and colored my little girl with Ciao Copic Markers. A close up in my girl:
Hugs,
Vivi

6 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Vivi, she is so cute...I love PINK!!!!

Unknown disse...

She is adorable. Great job!

Danni disse...

Oh this is so cute! Bright and cheery!!

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's totally precious, Vivi! Love th pink and the flowers and Tilda is adorable! Great cards!

Thank you so much for all your kind words and your support on my blog. Have a wonderful day girlfriend! hugs!

Candy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Oh she is so sweet. I love PINK and she is lovely and colourful. Great card

Cheryl disse...

Beautiful job! Love the pretty color of her dress!