05 março 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #3

Hi, Today I made this card to join the 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #3. The challenge is to use green as main color and at least 3 differents embellishments. So, I got a bright green paper of Vidrada em Arte (it is a brazilian paper company) and I use brads, baublles and ribon. I got one of my favorites Tildas from Magnolia Stamp and colored it with the following ciao copic markers: y21, yr00, yg63, yg11 and yg67. So, Here goes my card. Hugs, Vivi

10 comentários:

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's adorable, Vivi!! She's one of my favorite Tilda's, and you colored her beautifully!! hugs!

Classroomfree disse...

Oh such a cutie! Great card design :o)

Elena disse...

What a cute card! Love the layout of your card!

Suzanne J Dean disse...

Very Sweet Vivi! Love that dp and of course the lil' gal is super cute too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Kerry D-C disse...

Super Cute, Vivi!!! Great job on the challenge too! thanks so much for participating!

Cheryl disse...

Beautiful card! TFS!!

Danni disse...

Wow! Such a bright, cheery card! Great job!

Christine disse...

What an adorable card. You did well with the challenge. I just love those striped socks. Great card!!

Sue from Oregon disse...

Darling card! Thanks for joining the green gang LOL!

Lynne in NI disse...

Aww she's a real cutie! Love how your coloured her and your papers are just beautiful!