06 novembro 2014

Lucille sends her love!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to share tonight.. I made this as a thank you card to my Boss, I hope She liked it:

01-11-2014

I had to make i in my favorite color and favorite stamp.. this is Lucile sends her Love from Stamping Bella and I colored it with copic markers V28, V25, V22, V20, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, C3. Hear embossed was made with sizzix template.. purple flower is prima marketing. Crystal, heart charm, twine, lace and cardstck are from my stash!

I’m joining the following challenges:

  1. Stamping Bella: sketch (06 Nov)
  2. Stamping Bella Mania: monocromatico (10 Nov)
  3. Milk N Coffee: hand colored image (19 Nov)
  4. 7 Kids College: anything goes (17 Nov)
  5. Loves Rubber Stamps: anything goes (10 Nov)
  6. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (10 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

OMGosh this is so super cute, love the purple colors and the adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

jonim52 disse...

Very cute, great in purple! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

MackieMade Paper Creations disse...

Love all this purple ! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Shanna Shands disse...

Loving your purple card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!