18 janeiro 2014

Bridal Shower Party Invitations!

Hello Friends,

I have been mia and with no mojo lately but a friend of mine asked me to make bridal party invitations for her cousin who is getting married soon so I saw this file at Silhouette online store that I love,,.. it is apron and kitchen utensils...  I cut 50 of them, take a look:



Pattern papers, rhinestones are from my stash, I created myself the scalloped border on my Silhouette machine.. I know that sounds silly but I`m so proud of myself!! lol lol

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:
Silhouette Challenges: anything goes (31 Jan)
2 Crafty Chicks: anything goes (31 Jan)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Woooow!!! Just wow!!!!! Proud of you for so many reasons!!!!
1. You made 50 of them !
2. You made 50 of them!!!!!
3. You MADE 50 of them!!!!!
(You are my hero!)
4. Well done on making the scalloped border on the silhouette, as well !!!
These are fab & gorgeous !!!! Xo

Irineia Kirach disse...

OI Vivi...Os suas convites de avental ficaram lindos...bjos

Nana disse...

These are adorable. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pam disse...

I just love these!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥


Cheryl First disse...

I saw your entry fwith these over at the Silhouette Challenges Blog, and wanted to stop over at your blog, here to say WOW! These are way too cute! (I can't believe you made 50!) Super job working the file and creating the scallop - it's a great touch!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Kim. disse...

Wow what a fantastic job you did and yes you should be proud of your scallops they look great. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim xXx

cebelica disse...

I love this idea. So creative! hugs! xx

Kate disse...

Very cute. Will have to make some as favors for my Soroptimist club. I make about 50 items for every meeting we have so every one can take home a small favor. Lots of work but very rewarding. I'm sure your friend is thrilled.