25 novembro 2012

Virginia!!

Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday to all!! I hope everyone is keeping well!
I have a card to share with you that I just finished... I had colored this image a few weeks ago for a challenge but did not have time to put it on card so I did today as it goes with the challenge theme too!!

I dont color images in advance often... but you know, I love when I have a colored image on hand.. so I think I`ll start coloring images and just leave them aside for when needed!!  hehe

Here goes my card:


This image is called Virginia from Kraftin Kimmie.  Sentiment came along with the image stamp.
I colored the image using copic markers.. so sorry but I dont have the numbers as I colored quite some time ago and did note them down.

Die cuts used on my card are: classic scalloped rectangule, classic rectangule & beautiful brackets
Sizzix embossing folder: Curlique.
Cardstocks, ribbon and brads are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. Kraftin Kimmie: fellin` festive (30 Nov)
  2. Sketch Saturday: sketch (30 Nov)
  3. Addicted to stamps: christmas time (8 Dec)
  4. Glitter N Sparkle: ribbon (30 Nov)
  5. Card and Scrap: christmas (28 Nov)
  6. Through the Craft room Door: anything goes (26 Nov)
Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx

Vivi

12 comentários:

Pia S disse...

You've done a great job coloring this sweet image - love the variety of colors you've used.

Jo disse...

Such a cute image. Love the non traditional Christmas color. Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD

Nicole disse...

Such a cutie!! Gorgeous coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

craftygranny disse...

Gorgeous colour palette and fab image thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Toni Herron disse...

Great colours you've choosen for this card! And amazing colouring!!
Awesome.. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
Toni - DT

Jessie/knightrone disse...

This is so super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Jen Nelson disse...

gorgeous Vivi

Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday

Jen xx

sam disse...

Such a stunning card - Sam Glitter n Sparkle DT

Kerry Johnson disse...

Super cute card! Love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations disse...

fabby card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Pam Varnell disse...

Adorable card. So festive. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

Hugs,
Pam

Sharon Caudle disse...

Hi Vivi!! LOVE your card, hun!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and hope you join us again next week! Hugs, Sharon