11 novembro 2012

JOY!!

Hello Friends,

it has been a hell of week!! I had absolutely no time for my crafting.. no time for nothing!! gosh..
I saw a sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches that I liked very much... stamped and colored the images and did not have time to put on a card till tonight.. and I had to rush because the deadline will be soon..
so here goes my card:


Both stamps are from Kraftin Kimmie - Virginia. I colored the socks with copic markers R29, R27 & R24.

I added acripuff  (brazilian product) for the white effect on the socks.  red ink is from memento.
Rhinestones are from kaisercraft!!  spellbinders nestabilities are classic and scalloped circles!

This is a very simple, easy and quick card to make!!

I`m joining the following challenges with this card:

Thanks for stopping by today!

xx

Vivi

10 comentários:

Melissa Craig disse...

Adorable Vivi! I am so glad that you were able to squeeze us in your busy schedule. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Grandma Bonnie disse...

Vivi, this is so sweet, i love the cute little images you used for this sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Cheryl disse...

This is so cute! Love the trim on those little stockings. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Holly AKA KopyKat disse...

this is super cute, Love the stockings and the colors, great sketch! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

paper fun disse...

Hi Vivi. Your card is gorgeous. Lovely colors.

Thanks for joining us One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

KelliJo disse...

Sorry 'bout the crappy week... trust me I GET IT!!! ;) Great Job on the card, I DO love an easy sketch!!!!

Thanks for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps!

chrissy xx disse...

What a cutie...LOve these little stockings...
Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx
Hope the rest of the week gets better!

Sarahshandmadecardsx disse...

A great card and images.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts in our anything goes challenge.

Sarahxx

scrapperjulia disse...

Great job with the sketch, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The One stop craft Challenge!

Donna Ellis disse...

cute card! It just goes to show that we can always make time for a little crafting, and something wonderful will be the result. Love those textures, and cute little stockings!