24 novembro 2012

Sentiments

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you what I made last night while I couldn`t sleep..
I always have so many left overs from the papers I use to make cards and I need need to a paper for a sentiment I completely forget to use them... and also don`t put a sentiment often because I quite lazy to cut & stamp lol lol.

Sooo, last night I decide to get rid of the left overs and do something with sentiments...
here goes a pic what I made:




They are quite nice...  All the spellbinders matching stamps are Stamping Scrapping.  Inks are Memento


Now,  I`m off to make cards so I can use the sentiments on them!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

xx

Vivi

2 comentários:

Márcia Kamano disse...

Vivi ficaram lindos! Acho que são muito úteis e o melhor estão prontinhos para qdo precisar!!
Bom domingo!
beijos carinhosos

Ann disse...

what a splendid idea!!

greets,
Ann