24 setembro 2012

Jeans Gilli!!

Hello Friends,
We have a new challenge theme over House Of Gilli and I`m the host for this one!!  The theme is all about your favourite embelleshiments !! You have to choose 2 of them and add 2 of each of them!
Well, I pretty much like everything but I have chosen to add 2 ribbons and heart pearl. Check my card out:

DSC02793
Jeans Gilli is the one of my fave Gilli stamps! I colored my image using copic markers BG96, BG93, BG90, R59, E49, E47, E44, E02, E00, C5, C3, C1.
Cardstock is from Basic Grey. Nesties are classic square  and fleur de lis square cut using my Grand Calibur.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid and I added a bit of star dust stickles from Tim Holtz. Ribbons and Heart pearls are from  my stash.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Card Crafters Circle: ribbon and roses (27 Sep)
  2. Simply Create Too: anything goes (27 Sep)
I hope you liked my card, got inspired and come on over to play with us!
Have a lovely week!
xx
Vivi

5 comentários:

Yone disse...

Muito fofo,Vivi ! Esta Jeans Gilli é uma de minhas imagens favoritas ! Bjs,Yone

Rosalie disse...

Ficou uma graça seu cartão
Beijos Rosalie

Mian disse...

Such a sweet card, love it!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Anne-Marie disse...

I love your sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully. I also really like your papers....in fact, I just love your whole creation...hahaa...thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle....good luck!

Gail disse...

This is so cute and you colored her wonderfully! I like how you placed the embellishments. Very pretty! Hugs, Gail