15 setembro 2012

Dancing with Stars!!

Hello Friends,
today is  my turn to bring a card for the monochrome challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
For this challenge I chose Dancing with Stars Tilda from the Little Christmas Collection from Magnolia Stamps.
Here is my card:
DSC02685
I colored the image using copic markers. I placed the image using card creator by Cindy from Stamping Scrapping. I added a paper doily too!
Cardstock is from Bo BunnyAmbrosia paper pad.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (17 Sep)
  2. Through the Craft room door: anything goes (18 Sep)
  3. Whimsy Inspirations: anything goes (28 Sep)

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx
Vivi

6 comentários:

cabio's craft corner disse...

Bright and cheerful coloring on this card. Beautiful colored Tilda image & design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lillian A disse...

Ah, isn't she adorable - love your coloring, flowers and borders, m'dear!!

Márcia Kamano disse...

Uma graça Vivi!
Este carimbo é lindo!
beijos carinhosos

Unknown disse...

Liiiiindooo!!! Adoooooro amarelo!!!!
Beijos

Darlene Lyons disse...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love how you have threaded ribbon through the paper and added a fancy border!! It looks like lace!! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

Gail disse...

This is one of the cutest stamps I've seen and the card is outrageously adorable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Vivi!!!!! Hugs, Gail