05 setembro 2012

Hobbie, The Bear!!


Hello Friends,

Today is my turn to bring a card for the animal challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.

For this challenge I have chosen the cute Hobbie, The Bear from Summer Memories Collection from Magnolia Stamps. Take a look:



I have collored Hobbie, the Bear with the copic markers #s: E35, E34, E33, E53, E51. All around the circle I doodle with copic spica.

I cut the white paper with standard circle and the blue one with scalloped circle  nesties. I also got a paper lace doily under the nesties.  Flower was made with magnolia die cut!  All the others materials are from my stash.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

  1. Midweek Magnolias: non domestic animal (11 Sep)
  2. Magnolia Down Under: bingo - die cut, free, paper doily (8 Sep)
  3. Forever Friends: ribbon (monthly - 30 Sep)
  4. Duch Magnolia Lovers: sketch (14 Sep)

I hope you liked my card, got inspired and come on over to play with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

xx
Vivi

10 comentários:

Pia S disse...

You've made a really sweet card, Vivi! Love the paw prints!

angelwhispers disse...

He's just so cute love him and so perfect for this weeks theme!!! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia Love Chanelle xxx

Louise disse...

Hi there!
Oh, this bear is just sooo sweet! Love your beautiful inking and those cutie patootie paw prints :) Stunning papers too!

Thank you for joining us at MDUC :)
Welcome back!
Big hugs ❤

Suzi Mac disse...

Hi Viv, this is adorable, love this sweet Teddy and your design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Mara D. disse...

ai que guti guti!!!! tá lindão!!! olha as flores!! afff bjks

Donna disse...

What a little cutie! Love your little paw prints. Thank you for joining in the Forever Friends Challenge, Good Luck. Donna x

Lillian A disse...

This came together SO nicely, Vivi - love the paw prints, the dotted ribbon and the flowers - of course, the cute colored bear is a big PLUS, too !! Tedddy hugs to you, my dear !!

Unknown disse...

Ainnn... ficou tão lindo!!!!!
E a flor?! Que show!!!! Amei!
Beijos

Jeanet van der Lee disse...

Lovely card with that cute bear! Thanks for joining our DML challenge this time. Hugs, Jeanet

Wattage disse...

Lovely card, what a cute bear! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x