20 março 2014

Swing Dress!!

Hello Friends,

 This is my first time playing with Prima Dolls Stamps.. I must confess I have a hard time to make a tall & thin card so my mind blocked and I just could not be creative.. So my card is very simple and clean..

 Here goes:


Border Punch is from Martha Stewart, embossing template is from Sizzix, sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping, flower is  from Wild Orchid Craft, lace, pearls and pattern papers are from my stash.
I colored the image with copic markers.

I`m entering his card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Cards: emboss + perolas (29 Mar)
Deep Ocean: lace and pearls (23 Mar)
Sweet Stamps: anything goes (24 Mar)
Card Mania: something new = stamp ( 20 Mar)
Lexi Creations: punch and dies (8 Apr)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Lindo, elegante e perfeitooo,amei,obrigada por participar conosco no ACC,bjsss

Julie disse...

Beautiful - love these dolls and love your paper piecing! Hugs,Juliexx

rudlis disse...

Awesome! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps challenge.

Unknown disse...

Mega charmoso! As cores suaves ficarão tudo de bom!
Beijos, obrigada por juntar-se a nós no ACC!