09 março 2014

Clover Pixie!

QKR





Hello Friends,

Today I challenged myself with coloring a different kind of image that I`m used to and with a color that is like less  - Green  color ahahahha

And you know what, I absolutely love it ahahah, yes, I love to color the image and love how it turned out!!!  This fairy so pretty.. it is so new to me.. I won a challenge at Kit and Clowder Blog and the prize was Aurora Wings digis, now how lucky I was.. omg...  Mitzi has so many gorgoeus images, you can check them out HERE.

So, check out my card:



I colored the image with copic markers G28, G24, G21, G20, E11, E00, R20. 
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, lace, crystal and pattern paper are from my stash.
Sentiment is from Stamping Scrapping!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp: sketch (15 Mar)
Stamps by Aurora Wings (FB Group) shades of green (30 Mar)
Natalie and Amy Challenge: flowers (30 Mar)
The East Wind: use a digi (10 Mar)
Scrapping 4 Fun: flowers (19 Mar)
Get Inky: green (18 Mar)
QKR Stampede: green color-inspired by photo (12 Mar)
Sassy Cheryl's - Show me thrusdays: anything goes (19 Mar)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

13 comentários:

Granmargaret disse...

Lovely card. I love the image

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff disse...

Lovely coloring and a beautiful card!! I love how cheerful and bright it is.

Guylaine Seyer disse...

very nice card
thank you for your participation in the sketch of the week on Sunday Sketch and Stamps

Scrapping4funChallenges disse...

Beautiful card, love the image!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Claudia Ventura disse...

Que perfeição Vivi... amei, ficou lindo demais!
Bjks

karalschuknecht disse...

Beautiful coloring. Love this card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Our Color Challenge - Green." Good Luck.

Karal DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Ardilla disse...

Oi!
Your card is beautiful and it's great you tried new things, love the green coloring!
Thanks for playing with us at QKE Stampede this week.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Unknown disse...

Beautiful colouring and I love the mix of greens you've used, they all work really well together.

Thank you for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month - good luck!

Emma x

Angie C. D. disse...

Lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration. And thanks for joining us at scrapping4funchallenges. :D

Sassy Cheryl disse...

Beautiful! Your coloring is just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

Katherine Clayton disse...

Wow . . . just WOW!!! Your coloring is beautiful . . . the shading is so PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge for our "Green/St. Patrick's Day" challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon! (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

Kathy - Get Inky! DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

Gail disse...

Vivi, I am so bad at leaving comments now...just a little too busy! But, I saw you won the challenge at Get Inky and had to come over to see this beautiful card up close. It is outstanding. This image is so pretty and your coloring is so wonderful. I love this card and green is a color I only use for leaves! hahahahah! This is so pretty and you deserve to win every challenge! Hugs, Gail

Márcia Kamano disse...

Que encanto!
Colorido perfeito!
beijos carinhosos