19 fevereiro 2014

You`re Bee-utiful!


My card made  

Top 3 badge     




Hello Friends,

Today I bring a clean and simple card with one of my favorite stamps..  I wanted to join this week challenge at Kraftin Kimmie as they have anything goes as theme so I thought clean and simple would be great as I don't make that kind of card often!




I colored the image with copic markers V28, V25, V20, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, C7, C3, Y18, Y15.
Sentiment comes with the stamp.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Kraftin kimmie: anything goes (21 Feb)
Case this sketch: sketch (19 Feb)
Crafty Creations: keep it simple (3 Mar)
Divas by Design: rubber stamp only (24 Feb)
Sweet Stamps: anything goes (24 Feb)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (24 Feb)

Thanks for stopping by!
Vivi

7 comentários:

Sarah-Jane disse...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane x

Leigh Penner disse...

Oh, this is so sweet! Adorable take on the sketch!

Roxie disse...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing in the SweetStamps challenge this week.

Debs disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi - stunning colouring.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Marlene Atkinson disse...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

Heidi Brawley disse...

Love your Gorgesou card. Congrats on top 3 at Divas by Design too!!!

Heidi Brawley disse...

Love your Gorgesou card. Congrats on top 3 at Divas by Design too!!!