27 fevereiro 2014

Tilda with Fantasy Flowers!


Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you today!!  I got this new stamp from Magnolia stamp that I fell in love with.. it is called Tilda with flower fantasy.. I love this flower fantasy.. so  I love this stamp too!! this is now one of my favorite stamp!

Now there is a challenge over Magnolia Mania Facebook Group that challenge us to decorate an envelope with an magnolia stamp... Card wasnt the main thing this time..  lol lol 

so, here goes my envelope first:  but I to do a match.. so


This stamp is called Flower Fantasy from Magnolia Stamp, love it.. it is one of my fave ever!!!   and I colored it with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, YG67, YG63...     

Inside of the card I decorated this way:




and outside of it like this...


 also made a card to match with:




And here both together!



This stamp is from the lastest released collection called Lost and Found from Magnolia Stamps and is called Tilda with Fantasy Flowers.  well, and as it has the flower fantasy on it, now it becomes one of my fave stamps.
 I have colored the image with copic markers BG18, BG15, BG13, R81, RV00, RV000, E44, E44, E43, E11, E00, R20, E
W3, W1, YG67, YG63.
Pattern paper, half pearls, doily and border punch paper are all from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Magnolia mania Facebook Group:: decorate an envelope
Boutique Magnolia:  favorite stamp (28 Fev)
4 Krafty Girlz: anything goes (5 Mar)
In the Pink: pink + 1 (5 Mar)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (3 Mar)
7 Kids College: anything goes (11 Mar)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi



9 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Oi Vivi...que capricho lindo cartão e envelope...adorei bjos.

Asas à imaginação disse...

Olá, Vivi !
Adorei seu conjunto de cartão e envelope...lindos demais !!!
Este grupo do Face é aberto, Vivi? Estou voltando à ativa e gostaria de participar.
Forte abraço e, mais uma vez, parabéns pelos trabalhos sempre perfeitos !
Marlei

Lillian A disse...

Oooo, I love this Tilda image, too, Vivi -- you chose wisely !! Great color combo of teal and pink. Such a sweet, adorable card - thanks for sharing it, as well as your coordinating envelope - precious.

Cara disse...

How cute! Love that you made a matching envelope too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Michele Cunningham disse...

So Sweet. Love the color combo and your matching envelope.
Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft disse...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Christine L disse...

A beautiful card Vivi... I love the pink with that gorgeous turquoise.

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

Christine x

Karen disse...

What a gorgeous card, Vivi! I love the color combination, the sweet image, and the beautiful papers and trims. The matching envelope is a lovely presentation. Thank you for sharing your sweet project with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Anita disse...

This is a gorgeous set Vivi. Thanks for joining the challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/